SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey TheDude1234567 and Serpent_Striker,
Sorry to tell you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is not great, since we already have a few dragon themed maps (Dragon, DragonPK, DragonBattle).
The build is alright, the dragon is missing some wings tho, and the parkour at the starting is kinda messy and hide the build so I would suggest removing it.
The parkour is not really good, it felt a bit repetitive sometimes (lot of ladders and normal blocks on the early and late parts), there is too many barriers close and annoying us when playing the map, I also have the feeling you made the map in 1.20, because some jumps are not possible in 1.8 (example, the slime inside with the trapdoors above your head, which you can skip by going around on the glass outside). The parkour felt too hard even tho it's an insane, with very harsh jumps and long checkpoints (example : the cp squeezed between the tail of the dragon and the sword). I would also like to add lastly that the long slime jump is not possible because the slime blocks is out of bounds, since you can't make parkour 35 blocks under the start, I would suggest you then to read this thread about requirement for your maps and check the last maps added in the /log.

Important - ** MUST READ ** Map Submission Information & Format | ManaCube

Thanks for submitting your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.