IDEA: Vary Spawn Parkour! It's almost impossible, I know, but you could do it.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
This is an idea; I'm not requesting it, I'm just putting it out there.

Spawn parkour is just jumping block to block right now. Sure, getting Jumper is a hard and fun milestone, but it's boring. My suggestion is to vary the parkour with fences, ladders, panes, water jumps, and more. It would take a lot of coding but it would bring all parts of parkour into the same stage. There could be different colored fences and panes for different colored spawnpk blocks selected. Or, maybe, you could earn different colored varied jumps and select which ones you'd rather use in a menu. Daylight sensors for yellow and blue color. Redstone jumps for red. Vine jumps for green. The possibilities are endless!

Again, I know how hard it would be to code this. It would make spawnpk more of a challenge in my opinion though.

Thanks for reading my idea!

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
its a good idea, but given how long it took to make spawn parkour as it is, i cant imagine that being a feature that will be added any time soon

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
I think this is a neat idea, but I think for people like me, or other new people, or the majority of people, that this would be too hard.
Maybe there can be 2 difficulties or at some point, maybe 1000 jumps, it adds these other types of jumps.
iHells actually made a personal version of this, https://manacube.com/threads/i-recreated-the-spawn-parkour-devlog.65720/
from my understanding, he basically just made a bunch of preset jumps and would randomly select one to go next. It's not something too hard to code.

It would certainly be a cool addition!

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
imo spawnpk is a lot more relaxing and simple when it's just block to block jumps. whenever I get tired of doing maps I do spawnpk bc its nice and simple, and not much thinking or concentration required

the variation sounds fun, but I think the simple 1 block to another jumps are better, and everybody has the ability to do them, which is great for newcomers

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
imo spawnpk is a lot more relaxing and simple when it's just block to block jumps. whenever I get tired of doing maps I do spawnpk bc its nice and simple, and not much thinking or concentration required

the variation sounds fun, but I think the simple 1 block to another jumps are better, and everybody has the ability to do them, which is great for newcomers
Okay!
Maybe a setting that changes the jumps from varied to block to block jumps then! That way it can still be relaxing if you want it to be. There would have to be higher rewards for varied parkour though if that happens