if you were to jump into a time machine and travel 10 years into a future where you're living a life you really enjoy, what would you be doing?

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
look alright I know sometimes this question is super annoying but like think about it deeply you'll probably find something out about yourself I found out I want kids! here are some things to help you.
tell me about your relationships
tell me about your work/job
tell me activities you do

here's what I said: I would hope to be in a healthy relationship no need to get married unless they want to I would hope to be able to go out with friends at least once a month. I would be working at some really good university researching our universe or just finding out more about things that we don't know about like dark matter and find out more about what makes things move so fast while the force of gravity does not match. I would probably have one kid try to make life a bit for fun and I've kinda always wanted to be able to take care of someone and I really want to parent someone the way I wish I was brought up by and I really like the thought of being able to see someone grow not just physically but mentally and with a kid, I'm able to do a bit more I get to try something new I get something to motivate me to better myself not for me but for them. I would hope to have a house that is owned by me and my spouse and hopefully, I would be able to live happily financially

try to have fun with this and be as honest as you would like <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
It would be pretty much the same for me to be honest. I'd just want to have my own little family that is my own comfort zone. A boyfriend/husband who understands me like no other. Maybe a kid and a pet. My own safe little home. Being able to do family trips once in a while. I'd be a therapist hopefully. Helping people with things they struggle with in their daily lives. Idk what else to say. I'd just want a stable future. Nothing too thrilling or special. Although it is special to me.

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Id probably be building PCs. Id have no romantic relationship and have like a few close friends. That's it, basically.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'd be producing video games, youtube videos, and riddim music