Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello Grox123456789! Im here to give you my personal opinion on your map! Please note that I am only a mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision whatsoever!

1-Theme || As I know of, there is no build of "the void" yet so good job with that! But there are many courses with no build so it is slightly unoriginal on that part. So I would say that is it unoriginal due to the fact that there is no build.

2-Build || There is no build so I would say that the build is not well done. When creating a map, you need to have a main build that is in the center that all the parkour is attached to. You can look at recently accepted maps to see what I mean.

3-Parkour || The parkour isn't great. It has little to no variety and is very repetitive as you mainly use regular blocks. When making the parkour, you should add variety. This would include putting pots, heads, vines, anvils, and more into the parkour. Adding variety makes the map fun and enjoyable to play.

Also, when making a map, you should put the build no lower than 35 blocks. I see that this parkour is all the way at the bottom. Next time, try to put it over the 35 block mark! All in all, good job making this map. I will be rating it a -1 due to the reasons above. Good luck!

Last edited:

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Grox,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. There isn't really a theme or build to this parkour aside from it being in the void. It's just a bunch of floating jumps. Try to include a main structure or build with the parkour on, around, or inside of it.

The parkour is not varied or mixed whatsoever. There are only normal, ice, and fence jumps, with a few slimes mixed in. Try to use many different kinds of blocks to create a unique course! The parkour doesn't really fit the Insane difficulty, and fits a medium or even easy map for the most part. You can look at RECENTLY ACCEPTED maps at /warp beta or on the Accepted Maps subforum to get good visuals of what the requirements are!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.