Intro to the life of SaraRella :p

SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
Though many of you know me already, there is still many of you who don't. If you happen to be one of the many that don't, HIII I'm Sara. I also tend to get called Smella, Smeller, Salmonella, Sara Relish, and many more funny (some not so funny) nicknames. I tend to be all over the place on Mana so unfortunately, I can't tell you where to find me. I jump from realm to realm talking to everyone about the most random stuff {usually animals). If you've ever had a conversation with me, chances are that you know I love animals. I could talk about them for hours on end if you would let me. Speaking of animals, let me tell you about mine. I have two dogs, Snickers and Slate. Snickers is a Border Collie mix and is VERY wiggly when she's happy, so we tend to call her wiggle. Slate is a Great Dane/Coonhound mix (very big boy) and we call him Moose. I also have a cat. His name is Munchkin, but we call him Munchie. I even have a very large variety of fish {only some of them have names). ANYWAY, enough about animals, let's get back on track. I tend to be quite sassy and sarcastic so don't take anything I say too serious ;). I've also been told I'm funny which I like to think is true :) (some might disagree but don't believe them). I tend to be a bit chaotic (if you can't tell by this post) so a place where I am is NEVER boring :p, I think I've been playing mana around 5-6ish years so THATS FUN right? I started off playing islands and then I jumped over to survival and now I'm all over the server. On survival you can usually find me in /warp pvp, on prison I can be found at /spawn, and everywhere else I never sit still long enough to be in a certain place LOL. I could probably keep this going forever because I LOVE to talk but I'm sure you guys don't want to read this much so I think I'll stop here. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAOS, HAVE A GOOD DAY! <3