Intro

Ratings
Hello world, or to anyone reading this. My nickname is Fenix (don't say its spelt wrong, its right because it's my name) I joined Mana cube last year and recently started being more active doing the life steal. I play maybe 3-5 times a week. I am also turning 18 soon (ugh I hate how old I'm getting) I love foxes (you should look at fennec foxes they are so adorable) I'm still learning a lot about Mana cube but slowly getting the hang of everything.

VAL

Survival | Mod+
Moderator+
Valgari
Valgari
Mod+
Ratings
217 13
Hello world, or to anyone reading this. My nickname is Fenix (don't say its spelt wrong, its right because it's my name) I joined Mana cube last year and recently started being more active doing the life steal. I play maybe 3-5 times a week. I am also turning 18 soon (ugh I hate how old I'm getting) I love foxes (you should look at fennec foxes they are so adorable) I'm still learning a lot about Mana cube but slowly getting the hang of everything.
Hey There
Welcome to ManaCube.!
What gamemode are you playing?
Happy Birthday for when you turn 18. I hope that you have a great Birthday and a wonderful time playing.

Valgari

Ratings
Fenix is their name and it is not spelt wrong!!!!
yep thats true
Post automatically merged:

Hey There
Welcome to ManaCube.!
What gamemode are you playing?
Happy Birthday for when you turn 18. I hope that you have a great Birthday and a wonderful time playing.

Valgari
mainly life steal or parkour, i like the droppers a lot