Island Glitches!! :(

JSticks

ELITE
JSticks
JSticks
ELITE
Ratings
Over the past few weeks of playing islands there have been a few times where I have rejoined after either a server reload or just when I join the server, where I automatically die and it will not let me respawn and keeps sending me back to the hub. Although I have figured out why this is happening, with help from mods and helpers, etc... I still see people having the problem. The Islands server is a 1.8 server, so this glitch occurs when we play on 1.9. I wanted to know if this will be fixed with the upcoming Islands Alpha Release or will it still be an issue if we play in 1.9, if so can we put some kind of disclaimer so this dosent keep happening, especially with all the publicity were hoping to get with the new YouTuber Vs. Series.

Ratings
I've had the same problem too and I reported it to UnrefinedStyle and she understood it was a server glitch but I lost most of my stuff and never got compensation for it. If this can be fixed by alpha that would be great.

JSticks

ELITE
JSticks
JSticks
ELITE
Ratings
I do have another thing, I'm not sure if its a glitch or if the shops being updated or something? But there are occasions where I go into the shop and when I try enter a specific category, it says I don't have permission. Not to sure what that is but if it could be fixed that would be great!