/duel custom

• Total voters

Cboss246

PATRON
Cboss246
Cboss246
Patron
Ratings
I think we should keep arena. But i think /duel custom would be cool as well. Like having to be able to bring your own stuff into the /duel option. Along with that not worry about losing your stuff. I think that might be fun and plus other maps we would get to play on within the /duel option.

D

Deleted member 105599

I think there can be some changes, but I think it can also be fun for players to have in the new season

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
The admins use a pre-made dual plugin so it would be hard for them to add your suggestion.

Cboss246

PATRON
Cboss246
Cboss246
Patron
Ratings
The admins use a pre-made dual plugin so it would be hard for them to add your suggestion.
Ah ok. Basically something where you can bring own stuff into pvp and not requiring holy in order to keep your stuff. Im not sure what the best idea for that would be if /duel custom would be really hard to add.

pojunski

ELITE
Pojunski
Pojunski
ELITE
Ratings
Even though it may be pre-made it could definitely be added if they have access to the source... Some mod makers release the java src along with the compiled classes. I vote up on this

edit, in reality it could just be made into a new plugin using a template. but it takes time to weave it into the rest of the code.