Karma Time!

Ratings
Hey all! I'm Senpora, other known as Karma or Cloudy and I'm new to these forums and server! I really like this server and was glad to be introduced by Italian_God. I mostly play PVP related games such as KitPVP and Skywars. If you ever want to play, I got discord, Skype etc. Some other things about me is I love anime. Some of my favorites are Assassination Classroom, Sword Art Online, and Akame Ga Kill. That's all for now, peace :p

Ratings
Hey Senpora welcome to the ManaCube forums and server! If you have any questions, please send me a pm here, or in game on creative as that's where I'm usually at. Hope to see you in game!

Have fun!
Thanks! But do you mind explaining this "ManaCube"? The forums I'm used to is enjin, but this layout is quite different. Is ManaCube like the forum provider or is it like part of MineVast?

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Thanks! But do you mind explaining this "ManaCube"? The forums I'm used to is enjin, but this layout is quite different. Is ManaCube like the forum provider or is it like part of MineVast?
Manacube is the new Minevast, Minevast is now laid in the past. Minevast got a new name (Manacube). Along with the new name came along revamps + resets. Survival was revamped and reset, along with skyblock came the same changes. I think they started using this type of forums like a few months before I came to the server.

Ratings
Manacube is the new Minevast, Minevast is now laid in the past. Minevast got a new name (Manacube). Along with the new name came along revamps + resets. Survival was revamped and reset, along with skyblock came the same changes. I think they started using this type of forums like a few months before I came to the server.
Understood. Thanks

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Sure I'd be glad to play with you, what minigames do you play? And I see you like Pokemon :3
Yes I love Pokemon! Well, I have to say I suck at PvP but I play Skyblock a lot. Yay! We both like anime! <3

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time on this server! my Ign i Trumancalder and I hope to see you around the server! I am mainly on creative or survival.

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Welcome to the forums and server! If you would like the play with me my UGN is SlashMuteJJ and I can be normally found all around the server but mainly Parkour and Skywars! Have fun with the server! =D