jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
So I’m bored so I’m going to start doing question of the days.
Todays question is:
If you had the power to see the future, but you couldn’t change it, would you look?

I wouldn’t look because if something bad happens, I don’t want to stress about it and anticipate it my whole life. I’d rather enjoy my life while it lasts.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey Laney!

I wouldn't want to look. I think I will be fine and if I see how my future is going to be and it's going to differ too much from what I want it to be I would lose motivation. Same if I end up rich, if I knew I would end up rich I would stop trying in life because I will be rich anyways

I want to live here and now :)

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
well, it depends, is it just seeing possible outcomes? If so, yes, so that way I would be able to go along with the choices that give me the best chance of getting the outcome I want. However, if it's just a single confirmed string of events then no.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
oooh good question!

this one is kinda tough! it would definitely be nice being able to see future events, however i'm not sure if that would allow me to live my life to the fullest. i'm someone who goes wherever i am led, therefore i wouldn't be able to fully follow the path if i already know where i am going to end up, ya know?

id love to hear more questions, i always love answering QOTD's!

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
I would look because if I know that I can see the future I will anticipate it and end up having a break down thinking of all the possibility