Large party alliance/truce for season 6.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Hi all, I've been thinking recently on what I want to do with my party for season six, and I had an idea of having a single party that would serve as a truce and alliance for others. Using the /p truce and /p ally commands we would create a truce that would allow us to use more unified decision making on issues like equal claims of land, preventing monopolization like this:
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 10.55.47 PM.png
(click to enlarge) Shown is the claims map when standing at /warp home. The land is highly monopolized by the party JCK (\) and there are many large claims from other parties, where most land goes unused. Using an alliance communication would prevent overclaims like this. The party hosting the alliance would hold little power besides holding common grounds (spawn area at /warp home so there wouldn't be power issues, e.g) and allying all parties. The truce would probably start with the prominent parties from season 5 that would like to join but would certainly add more over time since there will be new parties. It's 11 PM, I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but leave any feedback below I'd love to hear! :D

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
The organisation of land should definitely improve xD
This would probably be easier to work out in the actual new season but until then, planning is all we can really do.
Maybe we could divide /warp home into districts that we can keep expanding? And also like you said on your last post, the land could be more of a grid rather than splotches of parties xD
Keep the ideas coming! Next season is gonna be awesome.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
The organisation of land should definitely improve xD
This would probably be easier to work out in the actual new season but until then, planning is all we can really do.
Maybe we could divide /warp home into districts that we can keep expanding? And also like you said on your last post, the land could be more of a grid rather than splotches of parties xD
Keep the ideas coming! Next season is gonna be awesome.
ty anxi ur my only supporter ly! :D