Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi DaSisTa. The theme of the map is not original. There is already a hard map called Lighthouse, and an insane map called LighthousePK. The theme is very similar and close to the existing maps, and I think you should read Shinx's map list to check the existing maps first so that you don't clash into other themes of existing maps. Click here to read it. Good luck, DaSisTa!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
As Boris mentioned the theme is rather unoriginal. The parkour would be good for an easy map, although it's a little short and could do with some more block variation (I did notice you used a bed at one point- a good start!) Goodluck <3

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey DaSisTa,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: This map is not original at all as we already have two "LightHouse" themed maps currently on the server. These being "LightHouse" and "LightHousePK".
  • Build: The build is not very good. Sure, it somewhat looks like a lighthouse but it could definitely use some better detailing and shaping. It's just too simple, more effort needs to be put into it.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty do fit the easy difficulty, even if it's on the shorter side. The main issue I had with the parkour was the repetitiveness of it. It was mostly comprised of ladders and fences. This leads to a very boring and linear parkour experience. You have to use a variety of blocks/jumps so that it's a fun parkour to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.