Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hiya,

I shall now be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums, or contact me on discord - frsz

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hiya,

Thank you for your patience.
We have decided to put your map into REVIEWING.

The theme is original, well done!

The build is accurate to your theme.

The parkour is the main concern. Some sections need to be reworked, and the parkour either needs to be shortened or buffed.

You will have one month from now (25 August 2023) to make these changes or your map will be rejected. Feel free to message me on discord [frsz] for further details.

Thank you,
Amy

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hiya,

Thank for your patience while your map was judged. Unfortunately, this map is being REJECTED.

The build is okay as is, but we feel it is too large for a medium, and currently feels empty. We suggest improving the scale of the rooms to be a bit more accurate to the theme, and allows for more added details and depth.

The parkour fits the length and difficulty of a medium, so well done on that! It's important to utilize the build and to have good pathing, and currently the pathing is focused around just the perimeter of the room, or going straight through the middle. Some of the jumps also feel repetitive and lackluster; try using a variety of different blocks in different combinations!

Overall, we recommend upping the scale slightly and buffing the parkour to a harder difficulty. If you would like any help or assistance, or further details, please don't hesitate to reach out to my discord!

We hope to see more submissions from you in the future!
- Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.