Lost claim

Ratings
Hi! I'm new to the whole land claiming and home commands and i teleported away to get something i needed without realizing i couldn't go back until the last minute. Is there any way i can get back with a mods help? all i know is that it was a snow biome with the party name DragonsDen

Flame3clipse

Ratings
4 2
i had the same problem once too some people left my party so i lost claims and i didnt have my home set in my home and part of the parts that got unclaimed was the /p home so i couldnt get back

Hi! I'm new to the whole land claiming and home commands and i teleported away to get something i needed without realizing i couldn't go back until the last minute. Is there any way i can get back with a mods help? all i know is that it was a snow biome with the party name DragonsDen
I also lost my claim

Panduuuu

ELITE
Panduuuu
Panduuuu
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
Like mentioned above you can use /p claims to open a GUI with all of the claims you own. You can hover over the grass blocks to get the coords and travel back to it. I suggest once you get there you set a home (/sethome home) to teleport back to it at will so you won’t risk losing it again.
Hope this will be helpful to you !