Manacube's Admins

_TheAccount

_TheAccount
_TheAccount
Ratings
This is a place where we can talk our experiences with Manacube staff.

I think theyre pretty good, trustworthy people. Theyre nice and easy to trust.

But, I have one big issue, theyre arent nearly enough of them online. E.G. I played factions for 6 hours earlier and i only encountered 1 staff member. Said staff member was only on for about 5 minutes. There was some online bullying going on, so i did helpop, but nobody came. Nobody. Thats just mad. Like. I couldnt stop them.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
This is a place where we can talk our experiences with Manacube staff.

I think theyre pretty good, trustworthy people. Theyre nice and easy to trust.

But, I have one big issue, theyre arent nearly enough of them online. E.G. I played factions for 6 hours earlier and i only encountered 1 staff member. Said staff member was only on for about 5 minutes. There was some online bullying going on, so i did helpop, but nobody came. Nobody. Thats just mad. Like. I couldnt stop them.

One thing I'd like to say,

IF no one responds to your helpop, go to one of the discord help channels and ping "@discord mod" with person you want to report.

Also timezones are a thing and any mod can deal with Chat related offences.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
One thing I'd like to say,

IF no one responds to your helpop, go to one of the discord help channels and ping "@discord mod" with person you want to report.

Also timezones are a thing and any mod can deal with Chat related offences.
Its not also Time Zones some of us work or got irl stuff going on too <3

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
Hey.

Like other people have said, if nobody answers your helpop, just send a screenshot in the manacube discord with a photo of the chat and tag mods.

Blurpyfied is absolutely right when they mentioned timezones. They can be really tricky and depending on what timezone you are in, there may be less staff available to help. For me, I am on AEST, and I also work from 9am-5pm so I typically am only on in the morning and night, but I'm not too sure of other people's experiences.

Would be swag if some more people applied for staff though ;)

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Hey.

Like other people have said, if nobody answers your helpop, just send a screenshot in the manacube discord with a photo of the chat and tag mods.

Blurpyfied is absolutely right when they mentioned timezones. They can be really tricky and depending on what timezone you are in, there may be less staff available to help. For me, I am on AEST, and I also work from 9am-5pm so I typically am only on in the morning and night, but I'm not too sure of other people's experiences.

Would be swag if some more people applied for staff though ;)
I would but its to soon since I have not played for that long on the server making an application rn is a waste of time and a straight deny :) so maybe in the future I make one.