Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
This map has been in the making for years.

Orginally it was a "ManaCube Mapper Association" collab map started by @Elly_x , but sadly we all had something in our lives come up and it just stopped.

I asked Elly in DM's if I could take over the project, and was granted permission to do so. While it may not be a mapper collab map anymore, I want to thank each and every person in the screenshot below who has either built a room, or helped with the parkour.

1706129319559.png

Thank you all for helping me make this map possible.

Main Map Makers: Blurpyfied, CheesyPeanutXL, JustAthenaXD, AlfieJay, sophiaaah

Parkour Builders: eleanorminer, Blurpyfied

Jumps: 165
Checkpoints: 14
/plot v ManaHotel

2024-01-24_15.28.39.png

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Is there still time for me to add something to this amazing project ?

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayleyxx.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello Blurpyfied and everyone involved in this project,
I am sorry to say that we have decided to REJECT this map for the following reasons:

BUILD has a lot of weird oddities like the sloped roofs and some weird choices in the windows and that one very messy section going into the room of random blocks, we would like to see these addressed and altered before a next submission.

PARKOUR is the main concern, with changes being wanted at almost every single checkpoint, notable points include the difficulty of some checkpoints vs others, some landmines that should be removed, and teleport pads that tp you 5 blocks forward that can just be regular jumps, this and a lot of difficulty balancing should be dealt with before your next submission of this map.

Thank you for submitting your map and we hope to see more submissions from you.
Doobix

Status
Not open for further replies.