Rejected Map Suggestion - Natural Chill (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Maker(s) of the Map= JustStenn
  • Map name - Natural Chill
  • Plot ID - 97;-74
  • Map Difficulty - Medium
I hope you guys will consider approving my map. I think it might be worth it! But I'll leave that up to you. The map's theme is "nature"-ish, as you can tell. It's not that long of a parkour, but it's still something.

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello JustStenn,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is
unoriginal, because we have several maps based off of a natural setting (FloatingTrees, Seasons, Biomes.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is
decently accurate to what you were going for, and is decently detailed. However, they resemble floating islands quite a bit, which is a highly unoriginal build concept.
The parkour is
repetitive throughout with the use of ladders. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include: lava, water, cactus, enchantment tables, vines, and many more types of jumps! The parkour is also a bit confusing at times, so try to have a more direct path so players know where to go. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.