March Top Voters, SrMod Promotion

Ratings
Firstly, congratulations to the top voters of March - and thank you to everyone who voted this month!

xXWindows10Xx: Member -> Premium
Mixu23: Vast -> Sponsor
SerieHK: Member -> Premium

Last month we decided to bring back Staff of the month. The winner is voted by the entire staff team and is rewarded with the money received from Unbans on the store. Last month's winner was Purple4me!

For now on I'll be announcing the winner along with the Top Voters, and also giving out the "Staff of the month" forum tag. Additionally I have decided to remove purchasable Unbans and Unmutes from the store - and will be giving a fixed reward to the winner instead.

March's Staff of the Month is...

IEmmaLouiseI

Emma has also accepted the SrMod position as "Event Manager". Emma has put in a lot of work over the past few months in managing events such as Karaoke. This promotion is definitely deserved so make sure to go congratulate her!

TLDR;
  • xXWindows10Xx, Mixu23, SerieHK = Top Voters and win a free rank upgrade
  • February's Staff of the Month is Purple4me
  • March's Staff of the Month is IEmmaLouseI
  • Purchasable Unbans/Unmutes removed from the Store
  • EmmaLouise has been promoted to SrMod as Event Manager
[DOUBLEPOST=1461629450][/DOUBLEPOST]Gratzi! You deserve this!~ :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
really mna cats? really? bro come on. but still i love them so much and these rae funny and 'cute" fat tho
what do you mean? about tenshi? It can be concidence i love her so much too but I am just saying that maybe it was a CONCIDENCE i never said i hate Tenshi :-: