/Marry updates?

There are a lot of homophobic people on the server, and even though it won't help the onslaught of slurs that get thrown around daily, it would be nice for /marry gender to have an other option instead of just male or female. Especially so that people who are nonbinary, gay, etc can make sure that the people they are doing /marry with aren't going to barade them with slurs or that they're supportive. I know it seems dumb, but it would be great to help more people feel included.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey!

I like your idea, but the problem with adding more genders is that there are so many that people may get mad if theirs is not implicated. /marry gender is also not required to marry someone, meaning it isn’t required to be used by everyone. Although I’d like everyone to feel included, it just seems like there is no good way to go about it.

Chris (lmfaos)

Hey!

I like your idea, but the problem with adding more genders is that there are so many that people may get mad if theirs is not implicated. /marry gender is also not required to marry someone, meaning it isn’t required to be used by everyone. Although I’d like everyone to feel included, it just seems like there is no good way to go about it.

Chris (lmfaos)
I get that, which is why I feel a generic "other" option might be good. It shows inclusion without being too specific.