Rejected McChicken (hard) SkyStormKing

Quintum

VIP
Quintum_
Quintum_
VIP
Ratings
82 7
There is a map called McDonalds, so even though it is different, it decreases the chances of it being accepted.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello SkyStormKing,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. The theme is fairly original, while there is already a McDonalds map, there is no McChicken map specifically. The build was pretty good, and accurate to what a McChicken looks like, so good job on that!

The parkour and most of the interior is where the map falls short with me. The parkour is somewhat varied, but not mixed very well at all. By this, I mean that the parkour comes in sections that are easily identifiable by jump type. The difficulty is inconsistent, with some jumps being very easy for a hard map, and some being very annoying and difficult. Try to smooth out the difficulty in the future. I would recommend visiting /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum to look at recently accepted maps, and to get a visual of what our current requirements look like.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.