Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi :) I'd give this map a +1! The build looks great and accurately depicts Mecha Bandicoot. It's really nice!
The parkour could be a little more varied so it is more fun and interesting, but I think it's alright overall. I'm glad to have observed your submissions so far and the growth between them!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello JakobMafia,

I will be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons.
The theme is original, and the build is good. It's accurate to the theme and built well with nice details, so well done!
The parkour is quite repetitive though. I would suggest trying to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items, to create more original and enjoyable jumps, if you are stuck for inspiration, I would suggest looking at some of the newer maps, or maps currently in /warp beta.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.
If you can add more variety to your parkour, I will happily consider accepting this map.
Once you have made these changes, message me either in-game, on the forums (to the left of the notification bell) or on discord - madi#5198 and I will retest and give you feedback.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello JakobMafia,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are well done and original.
You have now used a great variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps, which suit the easy difficulty.
The length is also good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.