OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Please add more kits to kitpvp, this would be more fun for people who has all kits and more choices for the new people that are playing kitpvp. An example that you could add is: Warrior, iron sword sharpness I, chainmail armour encahnted protection I also 1 strength potion.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Please add more kits to kitpvp, this would be more fun for people who has all kits and more choices for the new people that are playing kitpvp. An example that you could add is: Warrior, iron sword sharpness I, chainmail armour encahnted protection I also 1 strength potion.
Hello. This is a great idea however, KitPvP has already been out for a very long time. I don’t see anymore big updates coming until the release of the new season. However, as of now, there are still plently of kits available for you to grind for such as Revenge, Santa, Juggernaut, and Enderman. These can all be purchased from /shop using in game currency, mana. I recommend kit revenge first since it is by far the most useful!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hello. This is a great idea however, KitPvP has already been out for a very long time. I don’t see anymore big updates coming until the release of the new season. However, as of now, there are still plently of kits available for you to grind for such as Revenge, Santa, Juggernaut, and Enderman. These can all be purchased from /shop using in game currency, mana. I recommend kit revenge first since it is by far the most useful!
It’s only 4 kits tho :(

Ayrz

MVP
Ayrz
Ayrz
MVP
Ratings
I do believe that more kits would increase the diversity of items on the server, but as it is, there is nothing to complain about.

Zeypheron

VIP
Zeypheron
Zeypheron
VIP
Ratings
Warrior, iron sword sharpness I, chainmail armour encahnted protection I also 1 strength potion.
This suggestion is actually kinda bad for a kit, as every kit is supposed to have an equal sword, with the exception of Revenge and Santa which also have fire aspect on them, every sword has the same base damage whether it's kit fight or mvp+, so adding a free kit (free as in it's gotten with in-game money and not real money) with a sword with a higher base damage then any other kit does kind of break the balance, even more with the strength potion. The strength potion in general is a really bad idea as it completely shatters the balance as donators and people with strong armor and weapon sets would just buy the kit and use it as often as possible to get the strength potions to use with their best gear to make them even harder for players not in weaker gear to kill.

Though this isn't to say I disagree with the idea of more kits as they should at least make 2 more kits considering in the shop for kits there are 2 blank slots for kits that says "coming soon" or something like that, so it would be nice for them to fill those two spots with kits rather than just leaving them as "coming soon" forever.

StoredStuff

VIP+
Sadges
Sadges
VIP+
Ratings
Agreed more kits would make the experience a lot better but maybe they can have special abilities like an archer kit and every time you kill someone you get speed 2 for like 3 seconds because archers are the most annoying to good players.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
This suggestion is actually kinda bad for a kit, as every kit is supposed to have an equal sword, with the exception of Revenge and Santa which also have fire aspect on them, every sword has the same base damage whether it's kit fight or mvp+, so adding a free kit (free as in it's gotten with in-game money and not real money) with a sword with a higher base damage then any other kit does kind of break the balance, even more with the strength potion. The strength potion in general is a really bad idea as it completely shatters the balance as donators and people with strong armor and weapon sets would just buy the kit and use it as often as possible to get the strength potions to use with their best gear to make them even harder for players not in weaker gear to kill.

Though this isn't to say I disagree with the idea of more kits as they should at least make 2 more kits considering in the shop for kits there are 2 blank slots for kits that says "coming soon" or something like that, so it would be nice for them to fill those two spots with kits rather than just leaving them as "coming soon" forever.
Yea that’s actually true.