Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey BDOsborne,

I regret to tell you that, for now, I'm gonna have to reject your map.

The theme is somewhat original. We don't have any Mosasaurus maps, but the biggest part of your build is a wave, and we already have several wave/sea themed maps. However, this build and theme still is different than the wave maps we already have, which is why I don't consider it completely unoriginal. The build looks great! It's very detailed, and accurate to the theme. The Mosasaurus itself looks really good too. First I didn't see it, but when I did it really scared me which is a good thing!

My main concern is the parkour; It's way too difficult for the medium difficulty. I suggest taking a look at some of the recently accepted medium maps and refer to them! The parkour currently would fit the hard difficulty decently, but the reason I did not accept it as a hard map is that it's too short for the difficulty (hard maps should be around 60 to 80 jumps).

I suggest either nerfing the parkour for it to fit the medium difficulty, or make it longer so it has enough jumps for the hard difficulty. If you choose to go for the second option, please avoid your parkour looking cramped, making the build look messy. I encourage you to resubmit your map once you have done this!

Good luck and have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.