Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
----[Dear ManaCubers]----

I am making this post not to act like a staff member and only to help people out.

Hello fellow survival players! Today I am making this post to help people with many things such as:

-Building
-Tips/tricks
-Resourse collection
-Hosting event
-Getting started
-Command tutorial
--Shop hosting

I am making this post only to help people. If the posts goes down as staff impersonation I will delete this post.

Information:
My discord: JasonKalf#3301
My in game name: JasonKalf

Information to how to get help:

Let me know the way you want to be helped with by messaging me on discord, ingame if I am online or reply on this post.

To be clear type your type of help (even if it is not on my list) and your ingame name. If you want to go on a call with me for more advanced help you can provide your discord name and tag as well.

That is all I got. I made this post again for help.

Also the best way to contact me is by messaging me on discord.

Thanks for reading this post!
Have a good day/night/evening!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
They might be disabled. There is no way to get eggs without a chicken. For more information, contact a staff member.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
They might be disabled. There is no way to get eggs without a chicken. For more information, contact a staff member.
Hey @AllAmericanHero
You can make a chicken farm. You should unstack chickens with name tags to make sure they lay eggs and don't de-spawn. To make this easier ask an MVP+ to /spawnmob chicken and then name tag them as you don't need the hassle of whacking them on with a spawner and the entity limit in a chunk being reached. I used to use water at the bottom as this used to increase the functionality of mobs but it also sometimes drowns the chickens.
Here is an example of one that has worked server wide on Manacube for the last 2 years.
Album -

Ratings
Hey @AllAmericanHero
You can make a chicken farm. You should unstack chickens with name tags to make sure they lay eggs and don't de-spawn. To make this easier ask an MVP+ to /spawnmob chicken and then name tag them as you don't need the hassle of whacking them on with a spawner and the entity limit in a chunk being reached. I used to use water at the bottom as this used to increase the functionality of mobs but it also sometimes drowns the chickens.
Here is an example of one that has worked server wide on Manacube for the last 2 years.
Album -
I need you to talk to me please right now man.

Ratings
Hey @AllAmericanHero
Album -
quack

AllAmericanHero

AllAmericanHero
AllAmericanHero
Hey @AllAmericanHero
Album -

I was ignored, is there a time when you would be able to do that?