New Game?

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1457357414][/DOUBLEPOST]I agree Tenshi I would not call prison a fail, but I keep in touch with this server so deeply and have never seen a post about anything with prison until this debate.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Ik that prison is a good part of MV
But isn't there like 3-5 players on at once on prison so In a way prison is a fail.
Just saying @Qhysics
Sg would attract new players also
Bros I'm not saying that prison is a fail.It is fun(ish) I just said it is kind of a fail because @Qhysics said they're would not be enough players on for sg to be successful because it is the same thing as prison(not that many players play it)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457384957,1457384635][/DOUBLEPOST]
Considering that Olympus is one of the biggest updates to occur, It isnt a "fail".
I never said it was a fail.I said it was in a way a fail(as in not many players play it because @Qhysics was implying sg would be a fail (as in not many players would play it).
And also @Qhysics I don't see kitpvp as a fail.Kitpvp might be a fail when you are online but when I am online there are 20-30 players on kitpvp.

Anyway sg was just an idea I didn't want to start an argument over it.If you don't like it fine ,if you like it then you get free cookies :D

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Y'all have to understand that I've been on kitpvp for 2 years now and over the past few seasons, people have been extremely toxic and everyone is absolutely garbage. If I tried, which I can't because little shitters target me because I'm better than them, I would be 1st by a long run. KitPvP 2.0 constantly had 20-30 people and it was so fun since non-donors had ample chance of becoming OP and it's fun when the kits are more OP. But now you have to grind for OP armor and it is all luck based. KitPvP has only regressed over the past year, especially since I resigned from the staff team(Nothing against the server, just time period). I would be glad to help improve it but they listen to the twelvies who complain about not being able to pot correctly.

and it's not like you would know what SG was like. It was survival except you fight people after a grace period. I clearly have more knowledge over this server than you so it would be appreciated if you don't treat me like I'm new to the forums. Anyway, SG was such a waste of time because nobody would cave and it took too long smelting and shit.

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Y'all have to understand that I've been on kitpvp for 2 years now and over the past few seasons, people have been extremely toxic and everyone is absolutely garbage. If I tried, which I can't because little shitters target me because I'm better than them, I would be 1st by a long run. KitPvP 2.0 constantly had 20-30 people and it was so fun since non-donors had ample chance of becoming OP and it's fun when the kits are more OP. But now you have to grind for OP armor and it is all luck based. KitPvP has only regressed over the past year, especially since I resigned from the staff team(Nothing against the server, just time period). I would be glad to help improve it but they listen to the twelvies who complain about not being able to pot correctly.

and it's not like you would know what SG was like. It was survival except you fight people after a grace period. I clearly have more knowledge over this server than you so it would be appreciated if you don't treat me like I'm new to the forums. Anyway, SG was such a waste of time because nobody would cave and it took too long smelting and shit.
I never said you were new to the forums I know you have been here for 2+ years.I was thinking of a different type of sg then you guys then.I meant an sg with no grace period and you cant break blocks(except leaves and flowers etc).And you don't smelt but you find things in chests.The sg you are talking about sounds more like a UHC.

Also with the new kitpvp you are only getting targeted because you would have better hear probably then them and you are probably camping the mid.So they know exactly where you're when they die.And I understand about the noobs getting what they want but we all should have to start and the same type of point in kitpvp.Cause someone has full diamond straight away and all the others are left in iron ,you are going to get targeted and it's unfair because if you are good then you will easily kill them.And you will easily get the no.1. And then the noobs have absolutely no chance whatsoever of even gettin into top10.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
That is not survival games you are describing. That is Ultra Hardcore. I mean survival games with chest and maybe a minute grace period.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Back to the Accelerace thing where there is logic mixed with mazed and parkour. It would be set up as a race with wins, and playtime and stats. I think that's the type of thing.