Difficulty - Expert
83 jump
2020-08-10_09.33.06.png
2020-08-10_09.32.49.png
2020-08-10_09.32.31.png

Last edited:
Ratings
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

First of all, I'm not a mod or a map judge, however my opinions will be based on the pictures given, and assuming the theme is unique.

By the looks of it, the parkour seems to have a good variety. I see water, slimes, ladders, fences, and more! All of this is good and improves the chance of your map being approved.

I know it can be hard, but if you can connect the beginning to the center build, it will also improve the build - it gives it a sense of unity.

The build itself looks nice, and the variety seems to be good, just some minor fixes and assuming the theme is unique and I could see this being accepted.

best of luck,

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello A1exR_,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't very original, as we have other castle maps as well as "block type" themed maps already on ManaCube. The build is a bit strange to me, it feels like a bunch of scattered walls and pieces more than a castle, with randomized wool making these pieces.

The parkour is pretty confusing overall because the map is in many scattered parts. I was able to figure out where to go, but it took a bit in some spots despite the signs. I also felt that the map was pretty inconsistent in difficulty, some parts were very easy, while other jumps could be seen on an insane map. I also felt that the map was varied artificially, where strange blocks were used for the sake of using strange blocks, rather than with purpose to create a unique jump or mechanic. The parkour also wasn't very mixed in some places, seeing jumps of the same type in a row.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.