383 7

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
In my opinion, the parkour is too hard, but Khirina has had a hard Insane accepted before so I'm sure this'll be the same. Good luck!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Many neos in this level :)

I have found a major exploit in the first section. There are a lot of water holes you can swim through to get onto the inside, and you are then able to climb out and emerge to a later section. I have only listed a few entrances, there are probably more, you'll need to have a good search for them.
1596199050383.png

And here are some of the exits
1596199092738.png

Aaand this is also applicable to the layer above the barriers, where you are able to climb above and over
1596199244089.png

Apart from this I have found a few more minor skips/exploits,
blue = intended path
red = skip

(1.9+)
1596199388858.png
1596199415735.png
1596199480150.png

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Many neos in this level :)

I have found a major exploit in the first section. There are a lot of water holes you can swim through to get onto the inside, and you are then able to climb out and emerge to a later section. I have only listed a few entrances, there are probably more, you'll need to have a good search for them.
View attachment 33180

And here are some of the exits
View attachment 33181

Aaand this is also applicable to the layer above the barriers, where you are able to climb above and over
View attachment 33183

Apart from this I have found a few more minor skips/exploits,
blue = intended path
red = skip

(1.9+)
View attachment 33184 View attachment 33185 View attachment 33186
Hey zzyk o/
Thanks for trying out the map. The big exploit you mentioned going through the water is actually not possible. You can go up the water but I have blocked the inside part. Even if you go in the weapon you cannot climb it all the way. As for the rest I will take a look and see if there is anything I can do. Thanks for your time :D

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hey zzyk o/
Thanks for trying out the map. The big exploit you mentioned going through the water is actually not possible. You can go up the water but I have blocked the inside part. Even if you go in the weapon you cannot climb it all the way. As for the rest I will take a look and see if there is anything I can do. Thanks for your time :D

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Hey,

skips have been patched to my knowledge. lesson learned, dont use water as a building block (looking at you george)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GeorgeVA and khirina,

Thank you for your patience with this submission.
However, I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps like this, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for; however, it could be improved (with the color choices.)
The parkour is the main concern. While it is
varied throughout, it is too hard for the insane difficulty, so you would have to nerf a lot of jumps in order for this map to be accepted. The length is good for an insane map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.