Ratings
255 2
Map Name: Pachinko
Map Creator: GamersDecision
/plot home GamersDecision
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 108
Checkpoints: 12

This is the infamous Pachinko from Super Mario Sunshine, remade in Minecraft form. Both the build and Parkour are made by only me. I hope you enjoy it!

Tell me what you think of the map, every piece of constructive criticism is appreciated! :)

Thanks for checking out my submission!
2020-12-05_21.03.29.png

Video of me completing the Map

(Edit: As of 15th December 2020, the video is now heavily inaccurate. There are a lot of balance changes I did to the Parkour and consistency fixes, to provide a more enjoyable experience :) )

Last edited:

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Fun unintentional blip moment
1607653903874.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecision,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; this means I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! This thread will now be closed from responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecision,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps like this, so good job on that!super mario sunshine kinda yucky tho....
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with several details to be seen throughout and it is pleasing to look at! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour was varied throughout, fun to play, and the length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the insane difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.