Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83

> Server updated to 1.8.3 - You now must use 1.8 or higher to log in. This also means we now accept courses with 1.8 blocks! Converting to 1.8.3 allowed us to update many plugins which were causing performance issues.

> Sidebar Updated. Now shows total votes and Online players, also changed the design/layout

> You will now only receive voting rewards if you are logged into Parkour. This is due to Votifier having a high Pct tick. Offline voting will return soon.

> Trail particle designs updated

> SQL Synchronization is now 2x faster

Last edited:

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i want mobarena cause this server is awesome an wan pet are avaliable cause a am legend i i wants pet on parkour.

Herro. On the Parkour server I was rank Adapt and now I aint. I am back at Noob, I aint no noob. I havent been on in the past few days and before that I had my rank now I dont. Cunfushion. I want my rank back, so I would appreciate it if you sorted that all out.Thanks. :> Oh also, I had some gems so I ranked up to Armature so dont think I am just lying bout this cause I aint. Im really pissed off that my rank is all screwed up. Ill be waiting for it to get fixed.

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Herro. On the Parkour server I was rank Adapt and now I aint. I am back at Noob, I aint no noob. I havent been on in the past few days and before that I had my rank now I dont. Cunfushion. I want my rank back, so I would appreciate it if you sorted that all out.Thanks. :> Oh also, I had some gems so I ranked up to Armature so dont think I am just lying bout this cause I aint. Im really pissed off that my rank is all screwed up. Ill be waiting for it to get fixed.
Did you, by any chance, change your MC username while you had left the server?

Dr_Milkshake

Donator
Ratings
I want to submit a map to parkour course! How??? :(