Party Name Changes

JoeObama87

HogRiderDripLord
HogRiderDripLord
Ratings
So, I want to change my party name, not a big deal, right? Well players on Mana cube only have two options, either they can pay 3 cubits (3 billion $'s) or they can reset their party. The flaw with both of these is quite obvious, 3 billion $'s is a lot! On the other hand, resetting the party doesn't seem that bad. but you would lose all of your party quests! Unless your extremely rich there's no right way. Here's where my idea comes into play. When you change your name at Mojang.com it has a 30-day cooldown. Why not try this out with the server? Then again, I have no idea what the mods and admins are going through with the game right now. Also, this is coming from a guy named AmongUsDripLord, so take it with a grain of salt. Anyways thank you for your time and as always Surzy_MrSure is very very cool.

Jonnyb

ELITE
JonnyLeeB2003
JonnyLeeB2003
ELITE
Ratings
21 4
I agree with this. A 30 day cool down would prevent people from making their party names inappropriate because they'd only have one chance to do it every 30 days.

JoeObama87

HogRiderDripLord
HogRiderDripLord
Ratings
Of course, I forgot to mention that the 30-day cooldown is kind of permanent to an extent. By this I mean it will stay 30 days counting down even if they disband the party and make a new one.

L0rd_GrIm

PATRON+
L0rD_GrIm
L0rD_GrIm
Patron+
Ratings
83 8
Another idea would be party change token getting added to /kilton for like 15-20k souls then you would need to invest the time to grind but will be rewarding when you buy it.