jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hello humans! I was wondering, what are some of your pet peeves?

People who say random things for no reason other than to hear themself talk-
I’m in 2 classes with a kid who does this. His new thing is saying E for no reason. His laugh and voice is also annoying. I have told him to shut up multiple times and he still continues.

Slow walkers-
I’m 5’3 so there is a lot of people who are taller than me and also some shorter people. It just triggers me when people do this.

Pen clickers-
Its annoying

People who won’t shut up and leave me alone-
Its also annoying

What are some of yours?

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I have a silent pen clicker so I can just click away and do something other than my work as I tend to hate not having something to do if I’m doing paperwork. Mainly why I love to listen to music, drowns out the silence and just allows me to hum/sing along while doing things haha.

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Eeeek, I hate people that chew really loud and obnoxiously it irks me. I also hate when people smoke literally everywhere. Having asthma and being allergic to smoke while trying to walk through the cities where people are smoking out their windows, while they're walking by, etc. is so not fun.:mad:

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Oh god I have so many pet peeves, this reply would be super long if I were to list them all LOL!

My top few are probably:

1. When someone doesn't answer a question of mine. This often happens while texting, especially while texting my mom. I'll ask two or three things in one text and she'll either reply with an answer to one question or just reply with an "ok" ??? It always confuses me bahaha.

2. Repeating myself. Of course, I don't mind when someone doesn't hear me and I have to repeat something again, but once I have to repeat myself three or more times, it begins to get on my nerves. I just take it as a sign that what I'm saying doesn't really matter.

3. This one might be oddly specific but as covid continues and I have started college, I have begun to encounter many people who like to cut it close regarding sending zoom links. I have to often meet with professors or advisors who promise a link a day before the meeting is supposed to take place (which is already cutting it too close for me) but don't end up sending it until an hour or less before the meeting has to take place. So much anxiety!

4. This will be my last one, so I don't end up typing too much, but it drives me absolutely crazy when someone puts their feet on or anywhere near me. I understand that feet are part of your body and everyone has them but I just find them so gross LOL! If I'm sitting next to someone and their foot touches me, even by accident, I get so grossed out.

Okay I guess that's enough ranting for now :p

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
3. This one might be oddly specific but as covid continues and I have started college, I have begun to encounter many people who like to cut it close regarding sending zoom links. I have to often meet with professors or advisors who promise a link a day before the meeting is supposed to take place (which is already cutting it too close for me) but don't end up sending it until an hour or less before the meeting has to take place. So much anxiety!
That hasn't happened a lot for me, but I have had it where zoom meetings would start late, and I would be sitting waiting for te meeting to start.

4. This will be my last one, so I don't end up typing too much, but it drives me absolutely crazy when someone puts their feet on or anywhere near me. I understand that feet are part of your body and everyone has them but I just find them so gross LOL! If I'm sitting next to someone and their foot touches me, even by accident, I get so grossed out.
Tbh, feet are just kinda gross in general, anyone who has a foot fetish is nasty, jk.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
Theres a special place in hell for people
that lick cheeto or dorrito dust off there hands then proceed to not wash them

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
i have a few! they aren't too serious though haha

1. if i don't hear a person and i ask them to repeated what they said and they respond with "never mind". its like no, please i want to hear what you said, im curious!

2. people calling me by the wrong pronunciation of my name/mispelling it. im not sure why "ashley" is a difficult name to pronounce or even spell, however lots of people call me "ashely" instead. the spelling doesn't even look right, ya know? might just be me that thinks that though haha

3. stereotypes! everyone is unique in their own way and no one is the same, therefore when people are put into stereotypes it really makes me sad. for example, if a girl were to walk into a room holding a starbucks cup, there would automatically be a stereotype on her because "all girls who like starbucks are addicted to coffee and annoying..." its like what?! why do you make an assumption and put her into a specific stereotype because of a drink she's holding? there are so many stereotypes that don't make sense to me ahhh

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
Hello humans! I was wondering, what are some of your pet peeves?

People who say random things for no reason other than to hear themself talk-
I’m in 2 classes with a kid who does this. His new thing is saying E for no reason. His laugh and voice is also annoying. I have told him to shut up multiple times and he still continues.

Slow walkers-
I’m 5’3 so there is a lot of people who are taller than me and also some shorter people. It just triggers me when people do this.

Pen clickers-
Its annoying

People who won’t shut up and leave me alone-
Its also annoying

What are some of yours?
I personally find it annoying when others disregard my good intentions and insult my incredible cult.