Plot Submission

Ratings
Heyo!

I submitted my plot to be graded and it has been about 24 hours and I have had no reply or any changes. Is this normal or should I resubmit my plot...?

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
This is normal, plot grading can sometimes take quite a while especially with so many people submitting at once and not many staff to grade.

Just be patient

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
It can be quite normal. There are limited people who can grade plots, and they have vacations and summer activities like everyone else. They also have the plots from the creative contest to judge. :rolleyes:

Ratings
It can be quite normal. There are limited people who can grade plots, and they have vacations and summer activities like everyone else. They also have the plots from the creative contest to judge. :rolleyes:
I understand, thanks, Purple! :)

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Yep it usually takes about that much time or a little more and also remember creative is growing ;)

Ratings
usually grading takes longer in the summer since there a lot more people doing activities and doing vacations, I would highly advise not to submit again even if its been a couple days and you still have a ticket open, it is quit annoying if you see the same plot over and over again when I was staff