Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey SacredPvP!
I am here to give you my review of the map. Thanks for asking me to test your map!
Firstly I have a neutral view about the map. I'M UNSURE IF THEY'LL ACCEPT IT OR NOT. Here's why!

I can't review the theme since I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. I have no idea what a Polynesian is and after googling it I couldn't really find any info on what it was so if you could tell me what the theme is about that would be good! It could be just me missing it.
For the build though, it's GREAT but I don't know if it's accurate to a Polynesian since I don't know what that is. Again, if I could somehow find out what the theme is then I would be able to review this more properly. It's not your fault that I don't know it though!
The parkour is PRETTY GOOD. It's decently varied, fun and fits the Medium difficulty well, maybe a Hard map at few parts. I think the parkour could have more variety, but it could just be me! Maybe I'm strict. The map is also a tiny tad short for a Medium, but this has never been a problem before and shouldn't be a problem now

Good luck! :D

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/Detail: Firstly, yeah I need to agree with GamersDecision I don't really know what your theme is and if it's original, I mean I haven't seen a theme/build like this before so I'm assuming that it's original. For the detail, you've added some nice detail to your building and the surrounding area that's nice to see, really makes it look like an amazing map submission, possibly more work on the ceiling/roof though, not sure on the theme so I can't be certain

Parkour difficulty/variety: For your difficulty, I'd say that you've got a fair amount of jumps for a medium map and the jump difficulty does match the medium difficulty which is great to see. Good parkour variety also, you certainly used some nice unique blocks which are great to see, I'm gonna agree with Gamersdecision it's possible a tad short but that's just my opinion,
good luck! :)

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Polynesia is a region of Oceania, a nation made up of hundreds of tiny islands.

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Hey SacredPvP!
I am here to give you my review of the map. Thanks for asking me to test your map!
Firstly I have a neutral view about the map. I'M UNSURE IF THEY'LL ACCEPT IT OR NOT. Here's why!

I can't review the theme since I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. I have no idea what a Polynesian is and after googling it I couldn't really find any info on what it was so if you could tell me what the theme is about that would be good! It could be just me missing it.
For the build though, it's GREAT but I don't know if it's accurate to a Polynesian since I don't know what that is. Again, if I could somehow find out what the theme is then I would be able to review this more properly. It's not your fault that I don't know it though!
The parkour is PRETTY GOOD. It's decently varied, fun and fits the Medium difficulty well, maybe a Hard map at few parts. I think the parkour could have more variety, but it could just be me! Maybe I'm strict. The map is also a tiny tad short for a Medium, but this has never been a problem before and shouldn't be a problem now

Good luck! :D
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Theme/Detail: Firstly, yeah I need to agree with GamersDecision I don't really know what your theme is and if it's original, I mean I haven't seen a theme/build like this before so I'm assuming that it's original. For the detail, you've added some nice detail to your building and the surrounding area that's nice to see, really makes it look like an amazing map submission, possibly more work on the ceiling/roof though, not sure on the theme so I can't be certain

Parkour difficulty/variety: For your difficulty, I'd say that you've got a fair amount of jumps for a medium map and the jump difficulty does match the medium difficulty which is great to see. Good parkour variety also, you certainly used some nice unique blocks which are great to see, I'm gonna agree with Gamersdecision it's possible a tad short but that's just my opinion,
good luck! :)
Hi, I'm sorry about all the confusion on what a "Polynesian" is. I was trying to make it themed on the disney resort but everytime I tried I messed up so I ended up making it not look anything like the actual Polynesian resort so I should probably change the name. ty for your feedback.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello xX_SacredPvp_Xx,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is nice. You have added in some nice detail to both the exterior and interior of the build, which looks good.
The parkour is well varied, you used a great variety of blocks and items when building your parkour, creating original and enjoyable jumps, so well done! You also implemented the parkour into the build well.
I did slightly nerf a couple of the jumps as they were quite difficult for a medium map. I'm happy to show you these in-game or send you screenshots on the forums or on discord (madi#5198)
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.