Potpvp duels

Should potpvp duels be reverted back so that armour doesnt usually break?

• Revert

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Keep as it is now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DwightSchruteFan

VIP+
DwightSchruteFan
DwightSchruteFan
VIP+
Ratings
Potpvp on manacube has always been a mess. ghost pots r very common, potions throw in weird ways and miss, duels just randomly lag at some points - all of these things we r used to as manacube players, and they have probably improved slightly over time. but recently there has been a change to potpvp that makes it genuinely unplayable because it removes the entire purpose of pot duels. now, armour breaks mid way through every duel as long as nobody quick drops. making a comeback or winning on pots instead of hits is no longer possible, and in even duels the game comes down to who gets lucky and pops the enemy helmet first. its a joke, i have no idea y this was changed. PLEASE revert this asap, i dont think any1 who plays manacube would disagree.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Yes ii agree i have no clue what u on abt but yes

DataS

ELITE
Wevoh
Wevoh
ELITE
Ratings
14 3
Potpvp on manacube has always been a mess. ghost pots r very common, potions throw in weird ways and miss, duels just randomly lag at some points - all of these things we r used to as manacube players, and they have probably improved slightly over time. but recently there has been a change to potpvp that makes it genuinely unplayable because it removes the entire purpose of pot duels. now, armour breaks mid way through every duel as long as nobody quick drops. making a comeback or winning on pots instead of hits is no longer possible, and in even duels the game comes down to who gets lucky and pops the enemy helmet first. its a joke, i have no idea y this was changed. PLEASE revert this asap, i dont think any1 who plays manacube would disagree.
This change has to be the worst ones yet and i totally agree with what you said. The idea of potpvp is that you should have a chance of coming back from a bad position, you can't do that now because armor breaks and you've already lost due to your helmet popping and then boots and you're pretty much dead. Pvp is already a gamble on this server with the lagspikes (blinks) and just general lag between players (EUvsNA). Having this update makes it very one-sided in many battles.

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
Manacube would never make a good change. All they do is add a dragon to a map and call it a new map ._. (same map for like 3 years now)

They also refuse to fix the serverside lag (no other big server has it)

They will always find a way to weasel themselves out of a fair point made against them (mute or ban or threaten punishment)

deruin

ELITE
deruin
deruin
ELITE
Ratings
i agree