Prison Updates - Olympus

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
It seems great. I know that Im going to pick Artemis or Hades, Still cant fully decide. Whatever one I choose though, Will have my plot decorated and perfected to that God/Goddesses style. Im going to have a poll set up, So please, Vote!

HADES
ARTEMIS

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Can't Decide I have always loved Hades, but did a project on Ares and have come to like him. But I find Artemis interesting to! I can't decide!

Meeser

MVP+
JahsehBlockfroy
JahsehBlockfroy
MVP+
Ratings
Greetings fellow Olympians,

Lets talk about Prison some more. Yesterday Dacon and I were talking about what else we should do to Prison to bring more flavor to it. While bouncing around ideas we thought "why not completely change the theme of the server[?]" and after some discussion we decided that a great theme would be Greek Mythology and Gods. A lot of you are probably wondering what this mean for the features of Prison and its release date.

Lets start with the good news - the new features that this theme brings;
  • New spawn
    • Mount Olympus. You work your way up the ranks to reach Olympus at the top.
  • New prison mines
    • Set in unique locations.
  • New prison rank names
    • You're working your way up to become a God so it wont be standard "A" - "Z".
  • PvP arena
    • Will be located in the Underworld.
  • Challenge system
    • Once you have the rank-up money you then need to complete a challenge to rank-up and get unique gear. Challenges could be:
      • Parkour
      • Quest
      • Dungeon/Boss Fight
      • Complete a maze
      • Much more.
  • "Gifts of the Gods"
    • Unique items that you get by completing challenges. These items all have their own special ability and are stored in a backpack.
      • You're unable to trade, sell and drop these items. They're soul-bound.
  • Quest lines
    • Like saving Prometheus from the wrath of Zeus.
    • Slaying one of the Gorgon sisters.
  • So much more
The bad news is that it will need to be delayed further. This is due to the need of new mines, pvp arena and spawn which all have to be custom built by our build team, goCreative. Because we want the best quality from our builds this will probably push us back a month or so. However, this gives us all the time needed to implement all these new features and have everything polished for you guys.

All the features listed in my previous post, "Lets talk about prison...", will still be in effect just tweaked slightly to meet the new theme. If you havent read that post already then you can read it in the spoiler below.

Attention Prisoners,

So as many of you know, our Prison has fallen into disarray and we've been ignoring it for a while now... this is all about to change. We've decided to completely revamp the system and convert Prison into an OP Prison, which some of you many be thrilled about.

I will be spearheading this project with the help from a good friend, Utes. @Utes will be our new Prison Admin and will be managing the server for us. What this revamp includes is a complete reset of your ranks, money, plots and everything else that you hold dear. This will be released within the new two weeks, so put it in your calendars!

Below are a list of things that you can expect to see in the new OP Prison;

• New kits
  • Some new mines
  • PvPing areas around the prison
  • Hidden activities
  • Quests/jobs
  • Dungeons - prison related
  • Custom mobs/bosses and loot
  • Custom enchantments
  • Cool donor features
  • Cool voting rewards
  • Key crates
  • Gang System - including gang wars
  • > And so much more
If you would like to suggest anything that you wish to see in our new Prison server then just leave it below in a comment.

I'll be updating this thread every couple of days to include images of anything new to keep you all updated on the process.

Your not-so-loving Warden,
Dylan. <3
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
This looks awesome! I've been waiting for the reset to get back into prison again

Ratings
2 1
Will there still be a drug system or some other type of illegal substances? As well the pvp should be the colosseum with an option to have team battles against mobs or other players and the spawn should be a huge shine/temple to the god dacon/minevast since there is already going to be a pvp in the underworld maybe a donator pvp arena in the coloseum and since spawn is mount Olympus maybe dacron can be a god with his own shrine and powers

Last edited: