Closed Question about the map making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a quick question;

I have seen that people need to connect their parkour to a build, or in other words no floating blocks. In the right of the photo I am about to send I will add a center build there, but for the beginning is that fine?

Is something like this okay?
Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 9.41.35 PM-min.png

Thank you,
~Welmast

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Hey Welmast! I'd just like to ask about what your main build will be? For future reference, something that can help with your map making in the future is making the build first so that way you can create the parkour around it, rather than building around pre-made parkour.

Hey Welmast! I'd just like to ask about what your main build will be? For future reference, something that can help with your map making in the future is making the build first so that way you can create the parkour around it, rather than building around pre-made parkour.
Well, the reason why I built the parkour first was because I am not sure yet. I was thinking something to do with electronics, or something to do with electricity.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello,

I will be closing this thread as it is not a map submission, but to answer your question:

That is the general idea yes, except for the floating glass panes (but a spare floating jump or two won't hurt you. In some maps, they are unavoidable, just make sure the entire map isn't full of them, as they distract from the build and make it messy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.