Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great summer so far despite current events. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to reach out :) I'm always an ear willing to listen.

Anyway, let's get to the FIFTEENTH Question of the Week! It's a classic one, the question that is asked time after time, but let's see who will be victorious on ManaCube...

COKE OR PEPSI? ;)

I'm gonna just come right out and say it, Pepsi is superior to me. This is mostly because I grew up drinking cherry Pepsi with my grandpa. While I acknowledge Coke may have a better flavor in its simplest version, Pepsi wins it for me because I think they execute the cherry flavor in cherry Pepsi better, and I also prefer diet Pepsi to diet Coke when I go to my grandparents now (since they only drink diet sodas now that they're older).

Generally my favorite soda though is cream soda :)

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
tbh i love all types of sodas but instead of regular coke or pepsi, diet coke is superior in my opinion!

but my all time fav soda would probably have to be A&W root beer :)

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
both slap, but pepsi is underrated, I'm not sad when they only have pepsi.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
I try to not dabble in soda that often but there's always a clear choice that comes to mind when I really want one: Coke. Pepsi is weak sauce, bro.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
This soda right here. Absolutely legendary. Greatest drink ever created.
Okay but have you ever had orange vanilla coke?? That stuff slaps (especially when you get to drink it entirely free in the VIP section of a Jonas Brothers reunion concert)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,902 47
Well, in the quest to fulfill the answer to your plebiscite query, we must truly rehearse our understandings and historical knowledge for which we have learned about carbonated soda pop. 11 score and 17 years ago, Sir Jacob Schweppe infused natural mineral water with the rhizome of the therapeutic ginger plant. Soon to be is the commercial exchange of the worldwide beverage, Schweppe Ginger Ale.
With the turn into the modern industrialized society, Coca-Cola inc. became the first company to purchase independent soda pop distributors and producers. They soon took action to monopolize the market by holding the rights to many brands such as, Schweppes, Bargs, Moxie, Fanta, Snapple, and extended. Coca-Cola inc. has continued to dominate the beverage market and soar on a 10th level above the competition.
As a denouement, we can firmly suggest that Coke is better.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
I prefer pepsi over coke just because it is less carbonated. We had an entire discussion about this in economics class, my teacher said that he and a lot of other older people prefer coke because they will drink one can over the course of an entire day, "popping it in and out of the fridge." There were a lot of interesting off topics lectures in that class.

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
I prefer pepsi but I much prefer Pepsi max to normal prose. I don’t know why but it just tastes different to me lol. But in the long run, would definitely prefer some fanta

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I will drink coke if it's there, but if I have a choice, I'm grabbing a pepsi.

Also Quinny is most definitely a certified fossil!

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Coke 100%, its fizzier (pretty sure that's not a word but its fine)

JvstTea

Ratings
11 1
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great summer so far despite current events. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to reach out :) I'm always an ear willing to listen.

Anyway, let's get to the FIFTEENTH Question of the Week! It's a classic one, the question that is asked time after time, but let's see who will be victorious on ManaCube...

COKE OR PEPSI? ;)

I'm gonna just come right out and say it, Pepsi is superior to me. This is mostly because I grew up drinking cherry Pepsi with my grandpa. While I acknowledge Coke may have a better flavor in its simplest version, Pepsi wins it for me because I think they execute the cherry flavor in cherry Pepsi better, and I also prefer diet Pepsi to diet Coke when I go to my grandparents now (since they only drink diet sodas now that they're older).

Generally my favorite soda though is cream soda :)
I'll have both but if I needed to pick 1 it would be coke