Ranking.

Ratings
So. The ranking system is cool and I like it. But I don't really get what all these rules are. For example, when the plot is submitted I can't touch it at all. And when the plots are merged I can't work on them when they are graded. And then I get told all this after being graded and editing the plot. And I also don't like the fact that I asked a question 3 times, 3 times and no answer I asked the mods and they don't answer this question, So if my friend builds 10% and do 90% it does not count? In /submit it says 90% needs to be you. Then the mod tells me that my friend xProMatt is added to my plot and that is a problem also. Even though he did not place a block. I'm confused I want answer so I work on a plot and not get yelled at.

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
On Creative for a staff to be able to check who placed blocks and who didn't they would have to use /inspect

With most graded builds there are well over 500,000 blocks placed on most plots. A staff would have to check those blocks which most don't have the time for and they have to deal with bigger problems.

When a staff grades a plot they check /plot info and and see who is a helper or trusted on the plot, To get a high rank you need to have no helpers and no trusted people on your plot, this is so they can get a accurate building score for you. Hope this helps you in the future.;)

Ratings
On Creative for a staff to be able to check who placed blocks and who didn't they would have to use /inspect

With most graded builds there are well over 500,000 blocks placed on most plots. A staff would have to check those blocks which most don't have the time for and they have to deal with bigger problems.

When a staff grades a plot they check /plot info and and see who is a helper or trusted on the plot, To get a high rank you need to have no helpers and no trusted people on your plot, this is so they can get a accurate building score for you. Hope this helps you in the future.;)
Thanks. And /inspect would show he did not place a block other than trees because he just want to troll me as a friend. Thanks for answering the questions that the mods where ignoring me for.