Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
None of us knew that this would happen so there could be no pre-warning.
Dacon as the owner of the server should have known that Minecraft has ability to update the game and EULA though. Minevast is considered an online vendor and any type of vendor or business- especially for an online game needs to have a "Terms and Conditions" to make its patrons aware ranks (or anything bought in store) are affected by the EULA. I know nobody had any clue that the EULA would tighten up to this extent but its still important as a business to evaluate any possible risks before selling anything.
If that is true then you as a player who had access to the same information as Dacon should have known that the EULA could change when you bought the rank. Dacon cannot predict what would happen and you still got use out of what you bought at the time. The ranks aren't even going, they've just changed so you will still get to use what you bought with a few adjustments and a different name.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Well Dacon should have developed a "Terms and Conditions" for store purchases then to make users aware that ranks change as the EULA changes. I think people are complaining because they weren't aware that things had the possibility to change or notified of any possible future change when purchasing a rank.
@Emmalouise
There is a ToS stating that MineVast has the right to change the perks of any rank. (But they will not change them unless they have a good reason.)
"User Agreement
We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank - the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason."
http://www.minevast.com/tos

When you purchase a rank, you have to select a checkbox saying you agree to these terms.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I like this update but I still prefer the Sponsor, Legend, Vast, etc ranks. But we dont have a choice, The EULA is too strict and if Dacon dont follow the EULA rules it will be a RIP Minevast. Im happy that i can have VIP+ in every server. BUT I MISS MY /NICK D: Atleast EULA allowed the ranks. .. Dacon is doing the best that he can to save Minevast and we should not make this kind of threads because no one here can do something about it, Also I saw many people asking Dacon if they can keep speed on PK etc but it is not his choice. So we need to calm down.

Ratings
@Emmalouise
There is a ToS stating that MineVast has the right to change the perks of any rank. (But they will not change them unless they have a good reason.)
"User Agreement
We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank - the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason."
http://www.minevast.com/tos

When you purchase a rank, you have to select a checkbox saying you agree to these terms.
Thanks. I didn't see the link for this. It should be linked somewhere so that it is easier to find

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Thanks. I didn't see the link for this. It should be linked somewhere so that it is easier to find
It's there when you purchase a rank. You know when it makes you check off the box where it makes you agree to the terms of services.

Not sure where else this could be or should be. Where it is makes the most sense and where most people would go looking if you want to read the ToS regarding ranks.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
This Update Is The Worst :I It Will take down my playtime and i thought we were gonna KEEP Our ranks not demote.
New Prefix Idea! [EULASucks]

Ratings
6 1
I like the update, prefixes being gone is a drag. But positives can be even better, I would love to see more updates in the future!

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
@Dethyx this thread is extremely dead and you should not be disagreeing with all posts.
@Cheech4 Please do not post on dead threads. //warned.

Locking this thread, as people cannot seem to figure out replying on a thread from aug 13 is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.