Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey JudahOMG,

It pains me to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: Currently, we have two "Redstone" themed maps on the server: Redstone and RedstoneTorch. Although they are not similar in appearance to your map, they are in theme. Since in this case the manifestation of the map's theme was just using Redstone blocks/components, I believe it's a very unimaginative and unoriginal take on the theme.
  • Build: The build is not good at all due to the complete lack of effort put into its execution. It is legitimately just floating blocks with a majority of them being Redstone. That isn't proper execution of the theme or proper execution of a map submission. When building a map you need to have a central focus, I don't see that here. You need to incorporate details and shaping, it can't just be floating blocks. I know you can do better than this.
  • Parkour: The PK did fit the easy difficulty in length, although it's definitely way in the shorter side. I found it to be rather difficult at the beginning for an easy, so I suggest nerfing that segment. Lastly, the parkour didn't have a decent variety in the jumps/blocks utilized. It was mostly the same jumps in succession.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.