REDSTONE

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
I think this is a great server as i have been here for a long time.
the only disappointment that i have is the fact that redstone does not work properly.
I know im not the only one with this issue.
the redstone cant even do a basic circuit.
turning water on and off from a dispenser. i can watch the repeater turn on and off and it doesnt even travel the line.

I noticed that it does seem to work better when fewer people are logged into the server.
Maybe server side upgrade in the future would be great. maybe more RAM for the server to handle things better. just a suggestion. Time to start putting some of the store money to use on the server side hardware.

sorry to rant just trying to make suggestion to make things more better for all.
jut gets annoying when you cant even get a basic redstone circuit to work properly.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
I agree, my wheat farm that just uses a simple trail to dispensers doesn't work properly and it would be nice if redstone worked better because there's so many cool things you can do with it.

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
I agree, my wheat farm that just uses a simple trail to dispensers doesn't work properly and it would be nice if redstone worked better because there's so many cool things you can do with it.
Totally agree i just use disp to flush cow off grass and that wont even work properly because of redstone tick

AkSpeed

PATRON
Ratings
I Love this server it has a Great community If not one of the Best i have ever seen,
But it runs on one of the weakest systems i have ever seen.
Making Restrictions instead of upgrades is Frustrating I spend a lot of money a month on this server and have yet to see any improvements.
I see new players join all the time they play for 5 mins then leave Because they all ask the same question. ( Does Redstone Work) And the answers always No.

This Server is Great But Very Very Weak

bigierc617

PATRON
bigierc617
bigierc617
Patron
Ratings
I Love this server it has a Great community If not one of the Best i have ever seen,
But it runs on one of the weakest systems i have ever seen.
Making Restrictions instead of upgrades is Frustrating I spend a lot of money a month on this server and have yet to see any improvements.
I see new players join all the time they play for 5 mins then leave Because they all ask the same question. ( Does Redstone Work) And the answers always No.

This Server is Great But Very Very Weak
Totally agree on the community that is the one thing that usually keeps me at 1 place.
I also spend in the store to donate to the server. i like to see great servers stay around.
Redstone is a big part of minecraft and it should work the way it is intended to work.
Skyblock is more then just building a box a sticking a spawner in it.
Its about being creative and building cool things.
REDSTONE is key to creatvity.....
Thank you for adding your input to the thread

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
I don't know anything about redstone except MY BLOODY MOO MOO FARM NO WORKY ERGUIDFLHXOU092EWPIOSKJ982HIOQ3JQW08Y29H4INOWEQH892HTIO3NWEHIO43WKLESDM

pls fix redstone much appreciated

~ya boi gummy

Wurztha

ELITE
Wurztha
Wurztha
ELITE
Ratings
Have to say I strongly agree with the things said. I don't even play much anymore and tend to just afk for the kingdom collections as Redstone is VERY hit and miss. For the last couple of days even the simplest circuit will not function...

BendingRodriguez

MVP
BendingRodriguez
BendingRodriguez
MVP
Ratings
I think this is a great server as i have been here for a long time.
the only disappointment that i have is the fact that redstone does not work properly.
I know im not the only one with this issue.
the redstone cant even do a basic circuit.
turning water on and off from a dispenser. i can watch the repeater turn on and off and it doesnt even travel the line.

I noticed that it does seem to work better when fewer people are logged into the server.
Maybe server side upgrade in the future would be great. maybe more RAM for the server to handle things better. just a suggestion. Time to start putting some of the store money to use on the server side hardware.

sorry to rant just trying to make suggestion to make things more better for all.
jut gets annoying when you cant even get a basic redstone circuit to work properly.
I totally support you!

Count me in also!

Ratings
I don't really use redstone much, but I wish to use it in the future. But it would be nice too see it get fixed for when I do and for everyone else.

foxglove4279

Ratings
After it seemed that redstone was fixed (bar some minor issues with pistons) I was excited and reinvigorated to play more often. However, it seems that redstone is only marginally better than it used to be. While most of my redstone contraptions work on my island, they don't work ALL the time. Roughly half the time it bugs out and one part or another doesn't work. It does seem to get worse when more players are on, which makes sense I suppose, but I would love it if a perfectly build redstone machine would work like intended...

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Awesome! Finally I'll be able to make my long-beloved automatic pumpkin farm. I've had to resort to a cactus farm, which is very, very repetitive to build. It's been a long time coming.

foxglove4279

Ratings
I'm excited to dive into some more complicated redstone builds! Although battling possible lag is not going to be fun xD Thanks for all the hard work Dacon.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
I don't know anything about redstone except MY BLOODY MOO MOO FARM NO WORKY ERGUIDFLHXOU092EWPIOSKJ982HIOQ3JQW08Y29H4INOWEQH892HTIO3NWEHIO43WKLESDM

pls fix redstone much appreciated

~ya boi gummy
i met a person w/ the same problem. also my friend redstone farm thingy wont work, hope fully my moomoo AND baabaa farm wont die