PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey!

I think we should wait with the S4 hades suggestions :p

Hades got a big big revamp, maybe nerfs of any kind won’t be necessary :)

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
hey homies,

those who are for this suggestion and against can yall give a little explanation why : D
elytras make it pretty much impossible for the user to be killed, if i go like in render distance, they just fly away at max height. hades is a pvp zone so you should be able to fight people but that's kinda hard because all the people are flying around out of my reach. defeats the purpose of a pvp mine.
theres nothing wrong with invis though, just annoying

for S4 hades: dead people's loot should drop at least somewhere like the 3rd and 4th layer.

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
elytras make it pretty much impossible for the user to be killed, if i go like in render distance, they just fly away at max height. hades is a pvp zone so you should be able to fight people but that's kinda hard because all the people are flying around out of my reach. defeats the purpose of a pvp mine.
theres nothing wrong with invis though, just annoying

for S4 hades: dead people's loot should drop at least somewhere like the 3rd and 4th layer.
If dead people's loot will drop, then people will start camping in hades like last season. Also if u dont have implants u can die really quickly to the mobs. Basically it would get really frustrating for newer players.

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
If dead people's loot will drop, then people will start camping in hades like last season. Also if u dont have implants u can die really quickly to the mobs. Basically it would get really frustrating for newer players.
as a hades player i can confirm that i still camp hades

Ratings
16 4
Allowing elytra's and invis just defeats the whole purpose of a pvp mine. Like might aswell just get rid of pvp at that point

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Allowing elytra's and invis just defeats the whole purpose of a pvp mine. Like might aswell just get rid of pvp at that point
I completely disagree. I think that elytra and invis pots do not defeat the purpose of a pvp mine. With invis pots you can see the particles that come off of players. And with elytra you can use bows to shoot the player down, or bow boost to the player when they land to mine or kill mobs. They are in-game items that have been allowed this season and last season.

Just cause you don't wanna go through the trouble of chasing down a player for 3 minutes does not mean that it ruins the point of a pvp mine.

Ratings
16 4
I completely disagree. I think that elytra and invis pots do not defeat the purpose of a pvp mine. With invis pots you can see the particles that come off of players. And with elytra you can use bows to shoot the player down, or bow boost to the player when they land to mine or kill mobs. They are in-game items that have been allowed this season and last season.

Just cause you don't wanna go through the trouble of chasing down a player for 3 minutes does not mean that it ruins the point of a pvp mine.
It does ruin it cause its supposed to be a mine where you pvp, not a place where its Tom and Jerry. Using elytra and invis is completely avoiding the pvp aspect of a pvp mine which is why I said it ruins it. I ain't complaining about chasing, I'm just saying these items are kinda dumb cause using those is basically avoiding pvp.

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
It does ruin it cause its supposed to be a mine where you pvp, not a place where its Tom and Jerry. Using elytra and invis is completely avoiding the pvp aspect of a pvp mine which is why I said it ruins it. I ain't complaining about chasing, I'm just saying these items are kinda dumb cause using those is basically avoiding pvp.
The items are there because they avoid pvp. Yes its a mine that contains pvp however just cause it allows pvp does not mean that players should only be allowed to pvp and not be able to avoid it. How I see it is not all players wanna pvp in hades, a lot of them just wanna relax and kill some hades mobs. With elytra and invis they can do that, which I believe to be perfectly normal if someone wants to do that. I can see why someone how "camps" hades could not like it, however I still believe that it brings a new element to hades that nothing else would. Yes it is probably fairly annoying to have to find invis players or flying players, but with the items it changes how the pvp is laid out.

But why not use elytra and invis pots to sneak up on people in hades. You can fly to a tree with elytra and when someone goes in you can zoom over and kill them. Or you can stay invis on the platform and when someone comes in then go behind them and kill them.