Ratings
255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: Sauna
/plot home GamersDecision 3
Difficulty: Hard
Jumps: 68
Checkpoints: 5

I made changes to the map based on the critique I was given. It is now hopefully better than it was and will hopefully now get accepted.

- I removed the dirt platform in front of the map to make it less messy, since it "was unnecessary" to be there
- I buffed the parkour since the map was "too easy for it's difficulty" it is also now longer.
- I moved two builds in the map to make it less messy since the map was "too messy" earlier
- I changed the route of the parkour to make it less messy.

Attachments

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
Hi Gamers! To start off, I think your theme is great! I haven’t seen a sauna map so good job! I think the build is decent. I’m not quite sure the reason I don’t love it, perhaps it is the pane door or the fact that there is hardly a smoky effect that you should see in a sauna (maybe you could put some steam over the burning rocks). I do however, enjoy the parkour. It is varied and fits the difficulty nicely so I had fun doing the map. Good luck with your submission! I’ll give a +1 :D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hi Gamers! To start off, I think your theme is great! I haven’t seen a sauna map so good job! I think the build is decent. I’m not quite sure the reason I don’t love it, perhaps it is the pane door or the fact that there is hardly a smoky effect that you should see in a sauna (maybe you could put some steam over the burning rocks). I do however, enjoy the parkour. It is varied and fits the difficulty nicely so I had fun doing the map. Good luck with your submission! I’ll give a +1 :D
Thanks for the advice and review! I'll try to see what I can do with the steam effect. I think that's actually a great idea and I'm not sure how I missed it! Thanks :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecision,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
From your previous submission, the theme is original.
The build has
improved from your previous submission. It is less messy, especially without the dirt in front, so thank you for making that change!
The parkour has also improved; it is
no longer messy and the path is more clear. It now fits the hard difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.