Rejected Sauna - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerablade

Ratings
Hello GamersDecision! First i want you to notice that i am not an map judge So im just giving my personal opinion of your map.

And second I think this map should be ACCEPTED and Here is why. The theme is ORIGINAL if i remember correctly there is no map of sauna so good job on that! The Difficulty is Good Since the parkour is well balanced and fits for an hard map. I didnt see any balance changes I mean that there was only advanced parts so the parkour wasn't changing its difficulty in middle of the map.
The Build is pretty
GOOD so Good Job in that. Remember still that this was only my personal opinion of the map.

Wish You the best of luck! T:superfroge

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecision,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we currently do not have any maps relating to a Sauna, so good job on that!
The build is accurate to what you were going for. However, it is a bit messy in a few senses; the inside part is a bit cramped with all of the structures, and I feel that the outside part of the map with the dirt is not needed.
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely, so well done on that. However, the parkour is also a bit messy (this goes in hand with the build being messy.) The parkour is also a bit easy for the hard difficulty, but the length is great, so I recommend buffing a few jumps so it suits the difficulty better.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.