Rejected Seasons-Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
My username: laada. My parkour is very fun with lots of jumps. i have built al lot of decorations. This is my first parkour ever and it's fun and good so you should check it out. The map name is Seasons because there is winter spring summer and autumn. the difficulty of the map should be medium in my opinion. i think people would like this parkour because it's chill and very nice looking. The warp mane is Seasons.

I dont know how to insert pictures because this is my first computer ever and i have only have it for 2 weeks

Greetings laada

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello laada,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have one map with the exact same theme (Seasons.) Before making a map, make sure that the idea hasn't already been done by going here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit (This is the google doc with the list of parkour maps!)
The build is accurate to how the biomes would appear. However, it does seem to be a bit flat if that makes sense. There are a few details, but a few more couldn't hurt.
The parkour is quite repetitive with straightforward jumps. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look messy. The length was good for a medium map, but the difficulty of the jumps was a bit too easy.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.