Rejected Serenity - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
We went with the name "Serenity" for our map because we wanted to make a peaceful and calming space. To match the name, we built the map using natural materials, included some cute animals, and added a waterfall and garden to give off a serene vibe.
We kept it simple and focused on the parkour aspect of the map.
Hope you like it!

Usernames - Spawrski & 905sonder
Map name - Serenity
Warp info - /plot h spawrski 1
Difficulty - Medium
Number of jumps - 46
Checkpoints - 6
Photos -
1696546847046.png

1696546948332.png

1696546999746.png

1696547044897.png

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hello, I am not a map judge, I am just going to give you some tips on what you can do to make this map better as it's not acceptable at the moment with the current rules.

I am going to assume the theme is floating island which this server doesn't like.
Please refer to the Map List as this has a bunch of themes that has already been used and stuff you can find more original with.

The Parkour is not the best, I would say to add a more-so variet of jumps (fence gates, brewing stands, enchantment tables, coco beans, heads, glass, blocks, ice, soul sand, etc)

The build is ok for a first map

Hope you make more maps on manacube as we desperately need it, Good luck!

Ratings
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our map. We appreciate your input and suggestions for improvement.

Regarding the theme of our map, we actually chose "nature" as our theme, which is why we used mostly natural blocks. We did check the Map List, and it didn't seem to include a "nature" theme, so that's why we went with it.

Your advice on adding more variety to the parkour is noted. We'll definitely consider incorporating some of the elements you mentioned like coco beans, ice and more to make the parkour more engaging and diverse.

We're glad to hear that you think our build is okay for a first map!
Thanks again for your feedback and encouragement.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our map. We appreciate your input and suggestions for improvement.

Regarding the theme of our map, we actually chose "nature" as our theme, which is why we used mostly natural blocks. We did check the Map List, and it didn't seem to include a "nature" theme, so that's why we went with it.

Your advice on adding more variety to the parkour is noted. We'll definitely consider incorporating some of the elements you mentioned like coco beans, ice and more to make the parkour more engaging and diverse.

We're glad to hear that you think our build is okay for a first map!
Thanks again for your feedback and encouragement.
Nature isnt exactly a theme. its very open ended which makes it unoriginal. There are already many nature themed maps or maps centered around plants, trees, flowers, etc. From a builder perspective the tree trunk is too thick and short and the terrain looks too squared and unnatural. Plus the island theme is also pretty unoriginal

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hey Spawrski & 905sonder,
Sorry to tell you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is the map is not very original, we already have plenty of floating island themed maps so I suggest you checking the parkour list and pick a map that is not too much used next time (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/)
The build is not very good, the shape of the island is okay, but it's a bit empty on your island, I suggest you adding a few more trees and more vegetation. The parkour at the start also makes the build a bit messy, I suggest you making your parkour on one main build and avoid adding parkour too far from your build, remember that the parkour is also part of the build !
The parkour itself is also not very good, it's a bit repetitive (lot of normal block jumps and ladder), I suggest you adding a bit more variety of jumps. I'm also not a huge vine of the parkour around the tree, the vines makes it a bit confusing. The parkour fit the difficulty so good job on that.

Thanks for submitting your map !

Status
Not open for further replies.