balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
I'm giving this a +0.25. The build looks great, but I think you could improve on the parkour. There's alot of repetitive jumps and not that much variation in it.

Thank you! Honestly this map was originally made for me to work on jumps i needed to work on but someone told me to submit it so i did! Again, thank you for the constructive critisism; I'm always looking for how I can better my maps and I really appreciate it :D

TimeLP

Ratings
Hey!
This is not an official review of the map, but it is rather just me giving some tips.
To start off, your build is amazing. It's very accurate to what I imagine what a flying serpent or dragon would look like. It's super cool how you added a bunch of plants on to the body, and it makes it very distinct.

There are a few problems with the map, though.
To start off, there are lots of floating jumps which makes it hard to tell where they are and it looks kind of messy. It blends in with the build, which doesn't look great. There is not much variation in the jumps.
Also, the length is way too long to be Easy.

Overall, the build is great, but you need to improve on your gameplay. (jumps and such) :^)

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
I love the build and really hope the map gets added one day.
But the map is gonna get rejected due to the parkour not living up to the standars, as stated above it's repetitive and easy for an insane.
I suggest you remake the parkour to look like many newer insane maps, if you don't think you can do that there are always many others that could help you with original jumps.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Wow, the build looks really good and you did a great job with creating the serpent's structure, unfortunately though as others have mentioned above your build will most likely get denied due to it being quite repetitive and easy for an INSANE map. Also as others have mentioned the amount of floating debris/jumps around the dragon makes it look a little messy and distract people from the beauty of the serpent. I highly suggest adding more variation to the jumps also, they're quite basic and there's not really any unique jumps that I came across :)

Best of luck :D

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello superfroge! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The theme is not particularly original, we already have some snake/serpent maps (LotusSnake, Serpent), though this map does look a fair bit different.

The build is very well done, the detail and block variation is impeccable.

The parkour is a good length for an insane map, but the difficulty fits hard or expert much better, and it's somewhat repetitive. The barrier/slime jump near the end of the map is rather confusing and annoying. Lastly, the parkour is floating, which detracts from the build a bit as it can block a players view of the build.

Thank you for submitting! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me through private messages in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (MCBYT#2023).​

Status
Not open for further replies.