Ratings
144 6
Username: TheDesroyer7234
Map Name: Skittle
Plot: /plot h TheDestroyer7234 2
Difficulty: Expert
Number of Jumps: 81 w/ 5 cps
Most of the parkour made by GamersDecision

Although I have listed this map as a Hard, I can always change its difficulty. I didn't exactly know if I should make this map an Expert or not, considering it has some hard jumps and might be a little long. I wanted to make a Hard map so that more people can see and play the map. Not a lot of people play really hard maps.
I tried to use a variety of different jumps and not try to use the same jumps over and over again.
I hope this can be accepted and I will always listen to feedback! Thank you :D

Attachments

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey buddy! :D
I am not here to review your map and instead I'm here to tell you one thing you should do in the future.
I made parts of the Parkour in this map, so you should have credited me in the submission. I don't mind this, it doesn't matter if you credit me or not but if you do collab maps with other people in the future you should try and remember to credit them! :)

Good luck with the map though!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Hello again :3
I wanted to credit you but I didn't know how I should or not. In the submission, it said Tags, but I didn't know what that is. I thought maybe it was for tagging the other people who helped with the map but I wasn't sure. I'm sorry xd
I'll learn in the future and thanks for telling me!
I do get stupid sometimes xD

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello again :3
I wanted to credit you but I didn't know how I should or not. In the submission, it said Tags, but I didn't know what that is. I thought maybe it was for tagging the other people who helped with the map but I wasn't sure. I'm sorry xd
I'll learn in the future and thanks for telling me!
I do get stupid sometimes xD
No you're not stupid! You're just not used to crediting others. It's as simple as just saying in the post that "This player helped in making the map" or putting in the map Username section the other player's username as well as your own. :)

freshavocado

MVP
freshhhavocado
freshhhavocado
MVP
Ratings
This map looks really cool! (Skittles are my favourite sweets hehe.) Hope it gets accepted. :D

Jodie

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Thank you for telling me how to do it :3 . Again, I'm sorry I didn't credit you. It turns out I can edit the submission, and I added your name and said that you helped. And sorry for the late replies. I don't have notifications on. And thanks to everyone for the support! :D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
One more thing you could change! You could change it to "Some of the parkour made by GamersDecision" instead of what it's now since now it sounds like I did all the parkour which is false! :D Don't worry about it!

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Oh okay! I know I did some of the parkour, but I think you should get most of the credit from it. But I'll edit it again. Thanks for telling me :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheDestroyer7234 and GamersDecision,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we currently don't have any Skittles related maps, so good job on that!
The build is quite plain with only one color used for the candy itself and the logo. I recommend incorporating different blocks with the build! I also recommend not focusing on only one skittle, as that is most of the reason why it's plain.
The parkour is
varied throughout. However, it is quite messy due to the fact that a lot of it is just floating in the middle of the inside of the Skittle. This is another reason why I recommend adding more builds to this map; you can make the parkour less floating. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the expert difficulty; however, you might want more than 5 checkpoints.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.