Rejected Sky Tower - Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
12 1
I like the detail in the terrain on the map, but there is not very much variety in the types of blocks you use, its basically vines, fence, and slabs. GL though, I'm just voicing my opinion, doesn't mean you won't be accepted

I like the detail in the terrain on the map, but there is not very much variety in the types of blocks you use, its basically vines, fence, and slabs. GL though, I'm just voicing my opinion, doesn't mean you won't be accepted
I know, its hard to make a good looking map without using the same blocks but thanks for your feed back :)

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hello, I have not tested or had a look at your map however, from what I can see in the photos, your maps is a floating island map. As good the build is (which is very impressive), judges tend not to like the floating island theme anymore as the theme is quite overused. However, this isn’t to say they make an exception. Good luck on the verdict and I hope to see you posting here again soon. Chicken

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Google_My_Bing,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to both towers and floating islands. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
As mentioned above, floating islands are highly unoriginal,
and maps that are based around floating islands are no typically no longer accepted. Despite this, there is a decent amount of details, so good job on that!
The parkour is a bit
repetitive with ladders and slabs, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! The parkour is also quite confusing, so just make sure you have a direct path, along with directional indicators (signs/heads.) The length of the map is good for the expert difficulty; however, for 77 jumps, make sure you have more than 4 checkpoints. The difficulty of the jumps is also suited for the expert difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.