SkyWars Maps

Mqnkeyy

Ratings
Hey! I Have noticed lately I have seen people building and submitting sky wars maps. But to be honest i don't see anybody accepting them. I Would just like to know is their a way to become an accept-er for skywars? And if so what do i do?

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
It's not that staff don't see them, it's because 1. A lot of them aren't very good 2. They don't submit an official forum for the map an 3. it's like parkour, where if there's a lot of sky wars submissions (which there are) all maps will be accounted for and put & released on the Skywars server all at once, like an update.

Mqnkeyy

Ratings
It's not that staff don't see them, it's because 1. A lot of them aren't very good 2. They don't submit an official forum for the map an 3. it's like parkour, where if there's a lot of sky wars submissions (which there are) all maps will be accounted for and put & released on the Skywars server all at once, like an update.
I know, but some of them have not been reviwed since may!

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Just like a map judge for Parkour there is no sign up to be that specific thing because they most likely want you to be a moderator in that area for a bit and still want to do it so if you want to be a Skywars map judge you'd likely apply for Skywars (whenever you are able to apply) and test the ground a bit before jumping in to map reviews.
~Preston <3